- All new accounts will be required to complete an application with accurate and valid financial information.
- Vesco Medical reserves the right to review application requests for accuracy and validity.
- Vesco Medical reserves the right to limit accounts credit lines or deny a credit line based on the customer information provided.
- Customers will be able to select the form of payment. Accounts can be invoiced at a standard payment term of Net 30 from Date of Invoice (DOI) or by credit card.
- Payment remittance information and lockbox address: Vesco Medical, 4400 Chavenelle Road, Dubuque, IA 52002
- Customers will be required to provide the appropriate documentation to determine their taxable status.
- At the time of order confirmation, Vesco Medical will provide line item pricing and any applicable order charges. Once the order is submitted, the customer is confirming their immediate acceptance of these charges.
- Vesco Medical reserves the right to hold shipments for customers with past-due balances or over their credit limit.
- Shipment costs will be communicated at the time of the order.
- Orders placed and confirmed cannot be changed.
- Back-orders will be communicated to customer and will ship when product is available.