- Delivery terms are F.O.B. Seller’s distribution center unless otherwise specified in writing by Vesco Medical.
- Shipping dates are estimates of shipping dates, not a guarantee of a particular day of shipment or delivery. Vesco Medical shall not be liable for failure or delay in shipping goods hereunder if such failure or delay is due to an act of God, war, labor difficulties, accident, inability to obtain raw materials, or any other causes of any kind whatsoever, beyond the control of Vesco Medical.
- The customer assumes all liability for any freight charges, insurance, duties, taxes, customs fees, etc., as well as any and all issues regarding the shipment clearing customs.
- Full pallet shipments will incur a pallet charge and are subject to collection on delivery freight charges.
Taxes, Payments & Credit:
- Any tax imposed by Federal, state or other governmental authority on the sale of merchandise and services referred to in this order shall be paid by the customer in addition to the purchase price.
- Except for warranties expressly set forth in this document, Vesco Medical’s maximum liability shall not in any case exceed the contract price for the goods claimed to be defective or unsuitable.
- Prices are for immediate acceptance and subject to change by Vesco Medical without notice.
- Credit will only be rendered on defective products in which the defects are proven to be caused by Vesco Medical and provided the defective products are returned to the Vesco Medical within thirty (30) days after return authorization is given and Seller has the opportunity to inspect the products and determine the cause of the defect.
- Contracts or orders on credit terms are subject to approval of Seller’s credit department and an officer of the company. Seller shall have the right to modify, change or withdraw credit terms any time without notice and to request guarantees, securities or payment in advance of the amount of credit involved. Vesco Medical will acknowledge and accept your order, subject to standard terms and conditions. By acceptance of delivery of the goods listed above, Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions of sale set forth in the acknowledgment. The terms and conditions hereof constitute the entire contract between the parties.
Use of Goods:
- Customer shall notify Vesco Medical within ten (10) days of the use of the goods of any complaint whatsoever customer may have concerning such merchandise, or shall be presumed to have waived any such complaint. Vesco Medical shall not be liable for any goods not used within six (6) months of shipment to customer.
- There are no terms or conditions with respect to this contract that are not specified herein. This contract is accepted in and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa.