- All returns must be authorized by Vesco Medical prior to receipt.
- Return authorizations may be made by contacting Vesco Medical Customer Care at 855-239-0131. Once return authorization is given, customers have 30 days to complete the return to Vesco Medical.
- Products returned to Vesco Medical must be salable and suitable for restocking. Products made unsalable by natural disaster, warehouse damage, fire or the like, normally covered by insurance, will not be eligible for credit.
Improper Ordering or Over-Stock:
- Returns for improper ordering or over-stock will be accepted with a return authorization and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
Damage or Shortage:
- Claims of damage or shortage must be made no more than 3 business days from the receipt of merchandise. After communication from the customer, Vesco Medical will facilitate a return authorization, credit and/or replacement product, as appropriate.